We are currently recruiting for a dynamic International Recruiter for a growing and very progressive non-profit in Arlington. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of top notch team. International Recruiting experience is required. Read On…
We are currently recruiting for a Director, Strategic Partnerships. This role will be instrumental in carving out and leveraging small to mid-size employer market; creating lasting partnerships and brand recognition across the US. Read On…
Talent Remedy seeks a proactive, motivated, highly energized candidate for an HR Generalist role. Read On…
Are you a high performer and hungry for success? Are you tenacious, driven and ready to start a great career path? We are currently recruiting for multiple positions for recruiters in a well-established mid-size recruiting firm in Reston, VA. The ideal candidates will have 1 to 6 years experience recruiting in technology, accounting and finance. This is a very high energy culture with an amazing work environment.
This is a career accelerating opportunity for an individual with recruiting experience or an interest in the staffing industry to work with a talented and dynamic team.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting of technology or finance & accounting
- Identifying candidates via networking, cold calling, job boards, social networking sites, referrals and through your own professional network
- Conducting in-person interviews to identify best candidates to fit client needs
- Working directly with clients and Business Development Directors on your team to present qualified candidates and coordinate the scheduling of interviews
- Provide feedback to both candidates and clients regarding interviews and facilitate communication during offer stage
- Negotiate with clients and candidates in order to identify compensation level that is fair and competitive to both parties.
- Work closely with Business Development directors on your team and communicate effectively regarding critical roles to support and any successes or difficulties in finding qualified candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Staffing Industry experience is preferred but not necessary
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
The position offers base plus commission salary structure and great benefits package.
Are you a senior level manager with experience in the Healthcare Industry? Are you an entrepreneur at heart and ready for the exciting challenge of building a new line of business? We are currently recruiting for an experience General Manager/ Division President Read On…
Many years ago, I spent a summer during college backpacking my way through Europe and it is still one of my most memorable and favorite experiences.
Hiring Managers so often agonize over hiring decisions. The wrong hire will result in loss revenue, increase costs, negative affect on moral, frustration, and much more…
The Mid-Atlantic ToughMudder is this weekend! This is an amazing and rigorous 12 mile obstacle course where people challenge themselves to support Wounded Warrior. Read On…
Hiring decisions are some of the most important decisions companies make. A bad hiring decision not only affects the bottom-line but also morale. More and more companies are adopting behavioral interviewing models into their hiring process to aid in better hiring decisions. The concept of behavioral interviewing is basically the candidate’s past performance/behaviors in employment situations is how the candidate will perform in future employment situations. Read On…