We are currently recruiting for a Director, Strategic Partnerships. This role will be instrumental in carving out and leveraging small to mid-size employer market; creating lasting partnerships and brand recognition across the US.
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent will develop an overall partnership strategy for Private Exchange engagement in the small to mid-size group employer market.
The incumbent brings extensive experience in – and a thorough understanding of – one or more of the following:
- Healthcare Products/Services
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Group Life, Group Accidental Death & Disability (AD&D), Long & Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Health Saving, or Reimbursement Accounts
The primary responsibilities include:
- Work internally with functional areas to create best-to-market offering that promotes organic growth opportunities
- Establish relationships at various senior levels in Health Insurance and Ancillary Insurance, Benefit Administration and Payroll Processing organizations
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships
- Research new, improved selling tools to maintain a competitive advantage in the industry
- Manage clients’ ongoing needs concerning renewals, plan design, utilization, compliance and other benefits issues
- Define distribution initiatives per core strategy to expand services in the market
- Assess the Private Exchange industry and competition to evaluate and help define organizational strategy to compete and win
- Work closely with technical solution teams to understand business and technical requirements
- Support all key business development activities i.e. relationship building, business and technical statement development, proposal management, contract negotiations, etc.
- Lead implementation of project plans and client meetings while directing proposals for potential clients
Requirements (knowledge / skills):
- 15 years experience building partnerships/alliances in Health Insurance and Ancillary Insurance organizations, Benefit Management organizations, or Payroll Processing organizations
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise in Health Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, or Payroll Processing organization
- Verifiable track record establishing business relationships and delivering business solutions to perspective clients
- Industry certification (e.g. CEBS, AHIP) and authorship are a big plus
- 50%+ travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; Master’s degree highly preferred
Contact Bridget Pulivarti at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.