We are currently recruiting for a dynamic International Recruiter for a growing and very progressive non-profit in Arlington. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of top notch team. International Recruiting experience is required.
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition will manage global full-cycle recruitment process from hiring approval, setting up and executing recruitment strategy through sourcing, interviewing, hiring decision and offers for full-time/part-time permanent positions, internships and temporary workers. This position requires an energetic, self-motivated individual with a passion and expertise in global recruiting who is confident, dependable, intellectually curious and willing to contribute new ideas and partner with members of the Talent Acquisition unit to share knowledge and improve sourcing strategies.
As part of the Company’s dynamic global Talent Acquisition team s/he will proactively generate high quality applicant flow through continuous networking and research to support the Company’s existing and future business/program goals. S/he will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to clarify and define realistic position specifications, and develop and implement recruiting strategies tailored to those requirements to attract qualified candidates across all functional areas. Reporting to the Director, key success factors include ensuring a smooth recruiting process; and providing advice and training in interviewing techniques, evaluation methods, and hiring practices to hiring managers and interview teams.
- To fulfill staffing goals, plan and execute proactive cost effective multiple sourcing strategies by determining appropriate places to post opportunities such as job boards, social media, search firms, LinkedIn, networking, employee referrals, JobVite, niche sites and professional associations, etc. and create compelling job announcements that will attract top quality candidates.
- Proactively conduct research to identify new and more effective sourcing strategies and continuously develop a networking and referral base of high potential candidates within identified target markets to support current programs and anticipated growth.
- Review and short list applicants and conduct behavior based phone, in-person/Skype interviews to evaluate candidate’s qualifications and make recommendations to hiring managers on each candidate’s qualifications to move forward in the interview process.
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers on offers, position development, compensation levels, fair employment practices, market trends, and sourcing strategies.
- Coordinate with the Talent Department on the transition of candidates into the Company and participate in the New Employee Orientation process.
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition will demonstrate exceptional organizational, customer service, interpersonal communication skills with the ability to be flexible and thrive in a fast paced, changing environment. Proven ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of quality, and develop partnerships with a wide range of internal and external constituencies is essential. The capacity to diagnose root causes of problems and effectively implement both strategic and tactical solutions is also an essential part of this role.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full cycle recruitment within an international development work environment using behavior based interviews to qualify candidates and proactive direct sourcing methods for pipeline building; familiarity with government contract (USAID) requirements within the non-profit environment is highly desirable;
- Proficiency in navigating the Internet and proven success using a diverse sourcing toolkit that includes job boards, LinkedIn, search engines, niche sites, etc. to identify top talent; the ability and willingness to make cold calls to potential candidates; and follow up and follow through with all contacts in a timely manner;
- Understanding of global employment law and how to maintain compliance throughout the interview and selection process (advertising, screening resumes, interviewing, hiring decisions) as well as knowledge of global and local employment laws;
- Demonstrated success handling a number of projects simultaneously which includes excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to provide timely feedback and status updates throughout the hiring process to both candidates and hiring managers which includes the immediate disposition of resumes after review, prompt disposition of candidates and a high degree of trustworthiness in handling confidential information;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and previous experience with HR technology, particularly JobVite or other Applicant Tracking Systems, SuccessFactors performance management, etc.
- Ability to interact with a cross-cultural staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for the company mission and respect for its values, culture and people.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
We offer a flexible work environment with generous time off policies that include vacation allowance, personal days, paid holidays and annual one week Q1 power down (time off). Our salaries are competitive commensurate with experience and include an annual bonus plan tied to individual and organizational performance. We offer an outstanding benefit package that includes fully covered health insurance and a retirement savings plan, an annual education and training allowance and more.
Interested candidates should submit resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.