Are you a senior level manager with experience in the Healthcare Industry? Are you an entrepreneur at heart and ready for the exciting challenge of building a new line of business? We are currently recruiting for an experience General Manager/ Division President to build a new service line that simplifies the complex world of health insurance solutions.
Using a proprietary technology platform, this new business offering is a cloud-based, integrated benefit management system offered to small and medium sized employers. This solution will enable employers to offer their employees a cloud-based solution for benefit management, including shopping for health insurance and even ancillary products such as dental and vision insurance. These cutting edge solutions help companies reduce cost and administrative complexity.
Key Role Responsibilities Are:
- Successfully launch the “Direct to Employer” business off the ground
- Ensure and be held accountable for customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, building channel relationships, and building partner relationships with insurance carriers, ancillary benefit providers, and other solution providers
- Interface with Marketing and Product Departments within the Company
- Own ultimate responsibility for the profit and loss of the business line
Required Skills & Experience Are:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Operations
- Ten or more years of experience in a Senior Management or equivalent role
- Understanding of Healthcare, Benefits Management, and/or Payroll Management
- Experience building/managing carrier and/or broker network
- Experience selling to small employers
- Effective communication skills across all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to influence decisions in a matrix environment, including Senior Management
- Effective team player with a strong work ethic
Qualified candidates should submit resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.