We are currently recruiting for a Director, Strategic Partnerships. This role will be instrumental in carving out and leveraging small to mid-size employer market; creating lasting partnerships and brand recognition across the US. Read On…
Are you a high performer and hungry for success? Are you tenacious, driven and ready to start a great career path? We are currently recruiting for multiple positions for recruiters in a well-established mid-size recruiting firm in Reston, VA. The ideal candidates will have 1 to 6 years experience recruiting in technology, accounting and finance. This is a very high energy culture with an amazing work environment.
This is a career accelerating opportunity for an individual with recruiting experience or an interest in the staffing industry to work with a talented and dynamic team.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting of technology or finance & accounting
- Identifying candidates via networking, cold calling, job boards, social networking sites, referrals and through your own professional network
- Conducting in-person interviews to identify best candidates to fit client needs
- Working directly with clients and Business Development Directors on your team to present qualified candidates and coordinate the scheduling of interviews
- Provide feedback to both candidates and clients regarding interviews and facilitate communication during offer stage
- Negotiate with clients and candidates in order to identify compensation level that is fair and competitive to both parties.
- Work closely with Business Development directors on your team and communicate effectively regarding critical roles to support and any successes or difficulties in finding qualified candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Staffing Industry experience is preferred but not necessary
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
The position offers base plus commission salary structure and great benefits package.